TOWN OF EASTFORD
WARNING OF ANNUAL TOWN BUDGET MEETING
The legal voters and those qualified to vote at town meetings of the Town of Eastford, Connecticut are hereby warned that the
ANNUAL TOWN BUDGET MEETING
Will be held at the Eastford Elementary School, 12 Westford Road, in said Town on:
MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013 AT 7:00 PM
To consider and act upon the following items:
1. To act on nominating a Moderator to preside at said meeting.
2. To act on the proposed budget of the Town Government in the amount of $1,231,395 for the fiscal year commencing July 1, 2013 and ending June 30, 2014.
3. To act upon the proposed budget of the Board of Education in the amount of $3,711,407 for the fiscal year commencing July 1, 2013 and ending June 30, 2014.
4. To accept the 2011-2012 Annual Town Report
5. To act on empowering the Board of Selectmen to lay a mil rate and establish a collection period on the last completed Grand List sufficient to pay the estimated expenses of the Town of Eastford.
6. To act on empowering the Tax Collector to waive collection of any property tax due in an amount less than five (5) dollars for the 2013-2014 fiscal year.
7. To act on empowering the Board of Selectmen and the Board of Education to apply for, receive, and expend grant funds.
8. To Act upon appropriating $50,000 from the unassigned fund balance to finance a portion of the budget for the 2013/2014 fiscal year.
Dated at Eastford, Connecticut
This 2nd, Day of May 2013
Melissa M. Vincent, Town Clerk
Allan E. Platt, First Selectman
Terry Cote, Selectman
Richard Torgeson, Selectman
Click HERE for town budget.
Click HERE for Board of Education budget.